Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- FAITH-BASED HOME DECOR: Discover how your home decor can not only set a welcoming, God-honoring atmosphere in your home but how they can be an integral part of how your family discovers the deeper meaning of Christmas!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies. Summer cant come soon enough, but at least, I can eat these cookies while I wait for warmer weather. This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They are light and fluffy with the perfect hint touch of lemon and a creamy glaze drizzled on top.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Im not sure there is any harder age group to buy gifts for than teen boys. A gift certificate is always a great option, but sometimes we still want to see their excitement when they actually unwrap a real gift. Weve rounded up a few surefire hits for teen boys that still keep gift giving fun. Great Gifts for Teens Boys. SunshineandHurricanes.com
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.