Photo via: mysimplehomelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Modern Christmas Gift Wrap – Yarn Christmas Trees – Yarn Gift Wrap. http://www.pinterest.com/bethob/wrap-it-up/
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- DIY: Free Printable beautiful Winter Wonderland
- DIY Rustic Felt Christmas Trees – Create these super easy (and inexpensive!) felt trees for a fraction of the price! Find the tutorial at Littlehouseoffour.com
- » Toddler Friendly DIY Felt Christmas Tree And Decorations
- DIY felt and pom pom holly Christmas wreath
- DIY Elegant Christmas Wreath by Blooming Homestead – make a beautiful, personalized wreath for the holidays, using just a few simple supplies!!
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Felt Ball Ornament DIY for A Beautiful Mess Blog
- DIY Frozen Wreath! So simple and so SO beautiful!
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments