Photo via: dreamdesigndiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twine Christmas Garland
- Modern Christmas Gift Wrap – Yarn Christmas Trees – Yarn Gift Wrap. http://www.pinterest.com/bethob/wrap-it-up/
- French Vanilla DIY Candles | Henry Happened – pour in little wax, drop in a layer of coffee beans and chopped vanilla bean, then fill rest of way with wax. Cant wait to smell this!
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Love this idea…vanilla scented pillar candle, surrounded by cinnamon sticks and wrapped with twine!!
- Epic Wax Paper Back-Drop
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go
- Start with a balloon and some twine and end up with a Glitter Twine Ball Ornament! So easy!
- bulbs with twine and buttons
- Pretty idea, mason jars covered with lace or twine and a candle inside.
- Snowman Christmas – Fill glass ball ornaments with white paint and then on the outside paint the red in the checks and the nose and face. then add a twine string
- Wrapping paper can be such a bore—personalize your gifts instead with these unique ways to wrap gifts! Add a touch of greenery with the Mini Boxwood Wreath Tutorial.