Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- Hello! How is it that it’s still only early December, yet I feel like I’m already caught up in the holiday rush. We’re going to a party this weekend and hosting another get together next week, and somewhere in there I need to do some holiday shopping (and wrapping, and Christmas card writing…). It’s easy…Read More »
- For holidays and birthdays, homemade cards are my favorite! With just a stack of colored paper, markers, and glue, my kids and are making these adorable bouquet of hearts cards for Valentine’s Day. We will make some to share with… Continue Reading →
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …