Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- Are you looking to decorate your cabin in the woods or your city home? Adding a little rustic touch to your holiday decor will make your home cozy and inviting. You can add some of that rustic char…
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.
- 20+ Best DIY Disney Ornaments – add some Disney magic to your Christmas tree with these fun Disney ornament crafts
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!