Photo via: masonjarcraftslove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Turn your Panettone into seriously delicious Bread Putting! Our Panettone Bread Pudding Recipe is the perfect way to repurpose bread before it goes stale. Holiday season or not, our Bread Pudding Recipe is sweet, filling and gives you the warm and fuzzies!
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Nothing says “home for the holidays” like a warm and welcoming entryway.
- A $5.00 thrifted glass cloche gets turned into the perfect Christmas snow globe! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!