Photo via: everydaysavvy.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make bath bombs with this DIY Bath Bomb Recipe for Rainbow Sherbet Bath Fizzies! These brightly colored bath bombs are perfect for summer and look just like ice cream!
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- DIY Pillow Slipcover Tutorial! Looking to spruce up those boring couch pillows in hopes of glamorous holiday ones? Or perhaps you wish to change them out for additional seasons? Follow this step by step tutorial to see how to save oodles of money by making your own slipcovers!
- DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas…see how one blogger decorated her entire tree for only $15! This post is full of creative ways to save money and still create a beautifully decorated home this holiday season!!
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- DIY Project: Heart Bath Bombs | Design*Sponge
- DIY Bath Bombs Recipe and Tutorial – Fun DYI Beauty and Bath Gift – Cool DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- I love this easy to follow tutorial on how to make homemade bath bombs. Great holiday gift DIY idea.
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Make these lush DIY bath bombs with essential oils that will moisturize and repair damaged skin.
- 60 Awesome DIY Stocking Stuffers: If youre trying to figure out what to fill someones stocking with, why not save your money and make these stocking stuffers instead?