Photo via: cookingchanneltv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark, going to add bacon to this!
- Salted Caramel Nut Brittle
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – this is basically the BEST hot chocolate ever!! Chocolate and milk are melted together with tons of salted caramel.
- Salted Caramel Gingerbread Cake with Orange Buttercream Frosting
- Sometimes you have people on your list who are impossible to shop for. Use these gift ideas to knock them all out in one stop!
- You won’t be able to stop at one! These Perfect Peanut Butter Cut-Out Cookies are simple to make and filled with delicious flavor. Thanks, @Sweetopia! SkippyYIPPEECookies
- How to stop sugar cravings and Cut down on eating sugar in 4 easy steps
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs – These things are amazingly easy to make and amazingly delicious!
- Dried orange ornaments – we did these for yule and they looked amazing on the tree!
- We know that traditonal holiday colors are red and green, but a moment of ooh-ing for these pint-size, cotton-candy pink and turquoise blue Christmas trees, please. These bright, unexpected colors add a refreshing new spin on the traditional foliage.
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor