Photo via: akailochiclife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the BEST way to display your grandmothers vintage crocheted doilies- gorgeously shabby chic, they are stitched to screen that has been attached to an antique salvaged window frame. A stunning repurpose and relatively simply DIY craft project anyone can do! SadieSeasongoods www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- How to dye vintage bottle brush trees in any color for a retro Christmas via Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Vintage Bottle Brush Christmas Trees That I decorated with antique ornaments
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Make a glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe for Christmas this year! A great winter craft to make if you arent expecting a White Christmas where you are. Can be used as a calm jar, too!
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are SO EASY to make and theyre so beautiful! The kids loved decorating them! Such an awesome dollar store Christmas craft idea!!
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5