Photo via: raegunramblings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- Its the most wonderful time of the year vintage look hand-painted DIY Christmas sign by Our Southern Home. This is much easier that you think! Youve got to check it out! homeforchristmas
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Superhero Ornaments | 36 Adorable DIY Ornaments You Can Make With The Kids
- DIY Christmas Decorations | Quick, easy and inexpensive holiday decor with this free printable. Frame it for quick diy wall decor. This adorable red car with a Christmas tree will be your favorite for years to come. Grab yours on Todays Creative Life
- With no time to spare this holiday season, weve got you covered! Heres 25 awesome diy gifts you can make in the comfort of your home in less than an hour!
- Adorable! Every Harry Potter fan will want to make one of these Christmas decorations. All you need is a toy version of Harry Potters Flying Ford Anglia and a suitably sized ornamental Christmas tree. What a great DIY project! harrypotter fordanglia christmasdecorations http://thepinkcouch.blogspot.ca/2011/12/photo-post.html
- Craft These Shaped Yarn Ornaments to Adorn Your Christmas Tree
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…