Photo via: chicfetti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wrap cones made from Dollar Store poster board with tissue paper or wrapping paper for a DIY Holiday Christmas Tree.The tree stands are made from Dollar Store candle holders. Get more ideas at sewlicioushomedecor.com.
- Modern Christmas Gift Wrap – Yarn Christmas Trees – Yarn Gift Wrap. http://www.pinterest.com/bethob/wrap-it-up/
- ! Wrap a full sized chocolate bar with white wrapping paper and draw on the faces. For the earmuffs, use a black pipe cleaner and pom poms. Use buttons or black puffy paint and a cute ribbon and tag to complete the look.
- DIY Christmas Tree Gift Tags – three different versions of a gift tags you can make yourself using a tree paper punch!
- DIY Christmas Wrap Photo Labels – so excited to be wrapping all of my gifts this year in shipping paper! Heres my first little addition 🙂
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas and Inspiration | Tips and tricks for making wrapping presents at Christmas fun and easy. From On Sutton Place. Sponsored
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags | This red car with the Christmas tree gift tag will make gift wrapping easy! Find it on Todays Creative Life
- Buffalo Check Holiday Tags | Free printable Christmas gift tags are great for easy wrapping. They make any package perfect! Grab yours on http://TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Foliage Christmas Candles – use fresh or faux foliage to create this stunning effect. More great ideas in our post.
- Peppermint candy sticks made with pool noodle Christmas wrapping paper and cellophane with ribbon
- A fun Christmas project to do with your kids – paint wrapping paper together! A few simple ideas to keep it cute and fun for everyone.