Photo via: goodideasforyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to dye vintage bottle brush trees in any color for a retro Christmas via Kitschmas Crafting with Va-Voom Vintage
- Vintage Holt Howard Santa Decorated Bottle Brush Tree Shiny Brites | eBay
- Mantel Decorated for Christmas Using Bottle Brush Trees, Greenery, Candles and More!
- bottle brush tree stars. I love Vintage Christmas!
- DIY bottle brush trees OMGoodnesss…this is soooo cool I want to make a big one….now I can 🙂
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- great idea – old door knobs as bottle brush tree stands I am all over this for Christmas!
- Decorated starfish ornaments… A sea themed tree next year?
- Glitter Bottle Brush Trees
- Felted wool garland and pastel bottle brush trees
- bleached, sparkled and adorned bottle brush trees. Sweet.