Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- You won’t be able to stop at one! These Perfect Peanut Butter Cut-Out Cookies are simple to make and filled with delicious flavor. Thanks, @Sweetopia! SkippyYIPPEECookies
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 1 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 375, cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. BEST COOKIES EVER!
- Recipe; Lemon Butter Cookies – These are amazing! Such a nice lemon flavor.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- A tree sprouting up indoors, sparkling with lights and ornaments, always looks magical. But the six here have a fairy-tale wonder all their own, with glittery gems, snowflakes that never melt, and woodland birds with ribbons in their beaks. Most bewitching? The decorations are easy to make, so you can tell your own Christmas story.
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Vanilla Honey Peach Butter, I love vanilla and peach flavors together. And these would make a great gift
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so