Photo via: timewiththea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Painted By Me is a completely food safe, permanent Bake At Home ceramics program that brings the satisfaction of personalizing mugs in the comfort of your own home. Our contemporary style mugs will he
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- cornstarch/baking soda clay that dries like porcelain, beautiful white. Use to make ornaments with the kids.
- cornstarch/baking soda clay that dries like porcelain, beautiful white. Use to make ornaments!
- Wait, FREE Christmas decorations? Yes please! Love these ideas for FREE, natural holiday decorations!
- DIY: Clay recipe (just corn starch, baking soda, and water) for making ornaments – can bake them in the oven or allow to air dry
- DIY Christmas decoration you can make at home. A beautiful personalised bauble that would lookk great hanging from any tree or use as a gift tag.
- DIY Christmas Gift Packaging For Cookies. Im going to have to steal this idea. They use muffin cups to separate cookies…hmm I wonder if I could make my cookies the same size so they all fit…
- Cornstarch and baking soda clay that dries like porcelain. Easier than salt dough, and comes out as a beautiful white.
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go