Photo via: littlehouseliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- A festive round up of all my Christmas Craft DIY projects and tutorials. From hanging decorations and ornaments to wreaths and garlands!
- Christmas bulb centerpiece: All you need is a piece of wire, preferably about the thickness of a coat hanger, so it will hold its round shape. Then you just thread the Christmas balls onto the wire. Once youve threaded all your ornaments onto the wire, probably about 50-70 ornaments, depending on their size and how large of a wreath you want, then just tie the wire back to itself.
- It is about this time of year that I am dying for winter to be over. This year I decided to use some leftover 2×4’s to create a pretty floral centerpiece that I can have out year round. I ad…
- This fur stool makeover has IMPACT! It took me about half an hour including drying time… its an easy DIY bar stool makeover that was done on a metal stool but works on wooden stools too. Its great for craft room or a teen girls bedroom decor idea, use a round stool to sit, dress, or even as a night stand!
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- Get creative this Christmas with clear ornaments! This simple DIY would make a unique addition to your tree or the perfect personal touch for handmade gift giving.