Photo via: hillcitybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t be tardy for the party favors! Heres 6 creative ways to use mason jars at your southern wedding. Source: Samantha Richardson Blog
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Glittered Snowflake Ornaments by Martha Stewart. Use a snowflake punch to make the snowflake shape, and then brush with adhesive and glitter! Mod Podge Paper Gloss is a great adhesive for this project, find it at www.cardstockshop.com.
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Christmas Wedding place cards… What a cute way to bring Christmas elements into your wedding. LoveIt. Follow Labola.co.za for more great tips and trends on Christmas wedding wonderlands. LabolaLovesChristmas
- I like this DIY. This creation describe a great craft. If you love this type of idea please discover my blog for moredo-it-yourself.il…
- Use these 5 easy ways to save on Christmas this year and enjoy the holiday season even more with your family. Tips include cheap, free and exchange type Christmas ideas for everyone on your list.
- 21 Winter Decor Ideas That Dont Scream Christmas A Practical Wedding: Blog Ideas for the Modern Wedding, Plus Marriage
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- 5 great tips on how to decorate the perfect Christmas Tree and this ornament garland tutorial for my white and red Christmas Tree this year.
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes