Photo via: lonny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- DIY-Driftwood Christmas Tree. Perfect Tree for a Beach House. I have seen various sizes of driftwood trees at a local Antique/Flea Market. Love em.
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- We know that traditonal holiday colors are red and green, but a moment of ooh-ing for these pint-size, cotton-candy pink and turquoise blue Christmas trees, please. These bright, unexpected colors add a refreshing new spin on the traditional foliage.
- Could do in various shades of green for Christmas trees
- Nine different Christmas trees which can be left as they are or decorated. The trees are knit flat and are approximately 6.5 x 10 cm (2.5 x 4 inches). They are perfect for making baubles, garlands and other decorations.You will need:• Cascade 220 yarn, about 7g per tree, in Forest Green (8267), White (8505) and Brown (8686).• 4mm (US 6) needles.• A tapestry needle.• Toy stuffing.• Optional: decorations such as sequins, beads, small buttons, sleigh bells, scraps of coloured yarn, ribbon or em…
- upcycled christmas crafts | Upcycled Beer Bottle Cap Christmas Ornament | Holiday Crafts
- Upcycle vintage pillowcases into unique eco shopping bags! Very easy sewing project you can complete in 20 minutes. Tutorial at http://www.sewinlove.com.au/2012/01/26/eco-shopping-bag-pillowcase/
- Easy DIY Cardboard Christmas Trees
- Modern Christmas Gift Wrap – Yarn Christmas Trees – Yarn Gift Wrap. http://www.pinterest.com/bethob/wrap-it-up/
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS | THE STYLE FILES