Photo via: serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- No matter how big your house is (or isnt). Regardless of what you cook (or order in). Even if your kids are crazy, or you are tired, or your to-do list goes unfinished another day. You can offer up your home as a space to bless others this holiday season.
- Winter onederland. Pack snow into cake molds, then tap to slide out. Place tea candles in the middle. Gives off a welcoming, warm glow during the holidays when placed along the walkway or front steps to your home.
- Would you like your Grinch Hot Chocolate served Naughty or Nice? You get to decide how everyone in the family gets to warm up this holiday season | cookingwithcurls.com
- Add variety to your Christmas cookie collection with these rich Cocoa Crinkle Cookies. This easy and delicious recipe can be made with HERSHEYS Cocoa or HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK Cocoa. These cookies will make everyone smile this holiday season!
- If youre looking for something fun for your preschoolers to do this holiday season, Ive got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December. | homeschoolpres
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
- The art of handmade holiday cards is a treasure for the creator and recipient alike. This season, try your hand at one of our many holiday-card craft ideas. Whether the sentiment is embossed, decked in ribbon, or encasing a prized photograph, the extra time will be well worth it when your cards are opened.
- Orange Cranberry bread from the Idea Room. This is such a pretty bread and I bet it tastes delicious. I definitely want to try making this one soon.
- Cookie exchanges will be here before you know it! These 3-Ingredient Buttery Shortbread Cookies sound like the perfect recipe to try!