Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn mason jars into sparkling candle holders that look like frosted glass. It just takes spray paint and fake snow!
- Website that allows you to turn your picture into words. Cute idea, for home or as a gift! First song lyrics Anniversary gift ideas anniversarygifts
- How to turn your old sweaters into new mittens… via Feathering My Nest
- How to fold a paper napkin and turn it into a flower that makes the perfect name tags for your Christmas place settings!
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Turn regular pine cones into these fabulous DIY Pine Cone Ornaments with just a few supplies and add a rustic touch to your Christmas tree this season.
- Take a simple bare wood Christmas tree sign, and turn it into a custom piece of art for your home or front porch this Christmas season!
- Turn your Panettone into seriously delicious Bread Putting! Our Panettone Bread Pudding Recipe is the perfect way to repurpose bread before it goes stale. Holiday season or not, our Bread Pudding Recipe is sweet, filling and gives you the warm and fuzzies!
- This Christmas tree craft is an easy low prep craft that kids can do independently and then turn into an ornament for your Christmas tree or a decoration for your wall or board. q-tip painting
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Turn mini stuffed animals from fast food kids meals into Christmas ornaments. It takes very little effort and the kids love it.
- How a poorly made light table or light box can damage your childrens eyes from Epic Childhood