Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- Create special wool ornaments for your Christmas tree this year with this easy tutorial from A Beautiful Mess
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- How to fold a 5 pointed origami star with step by step photos. An easy way to make beautiful Christmas star decorations.
- Wood slice ornaments add the perfect touch to your Rustic Christmas theme, especially if you decorate them with deer and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer! These beautiful DIY ornaments also make wonderful gifts! – thediydreamer.com
- From teens to toddlers start a new family tradition on Christmas Eve with this Night Before Christmas Box with Free Printable Label Fun for the whole family | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Pinning this for the idea. Take an old artificial tree, trim off the green (leaves?), cut, cut, cut… then tone down the green of the tree by spray painting, hit and miss style, with some brown paint.