Photo via: readingconfetti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Festive Christmas Crafts to get you in the holiday spirit that the whole family will love. Most of these ideas can be made in no time at all. Get all the info at TidyMom.net
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- DIY Sharpie Mug, she also includes pics of having the kids draw on a mug and baking the mug and having a keepsake of their artwork for a long time. Also important to know, oil-based Sharpies and enamel-based paints made specifically for ceramics will make these dishwasher safe! Otherwise, hand-wash only. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I love this craft!
- A list of 10 great ideas for Christmas traditions to start with your family. These are great for kids and toddlers, and there is so much fun inspiration for celebrating the holiday!
- Craft DIY ornaments with the kids this holiday season. Using craft foam, pom poms, clay and craft sticks, children will love making their own adornments for the tree. Get all the supplies you need to make these ornaments at your local Michaels store.
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Capture your familys memories from the year into a keepsake ornament that can be opened in future years. A time capsule that can be hung on your Christmas tree!
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]