Photo via: bowerpowerblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Trim the tree with these beautiful printable 3D snowflake star ornaments. Easy to print and fold and add instant style to your Christmas tree this year. | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Pinning this for the idea. Take an old artificial tree, trim off the green (leaves?), cut, cut, cut… then tone down the green of the tree by spray painting, hit and miss style, with some brown paint.
- Gather your favorite collectible ornaments and trim the boughs of a whimsical art piece. Hung inside a frame topped with a bow, the ornaments are the center of attention.
- DIY Pom Pom Trim Stocking Tutorial. A quick and easy christmas craft idea! LOVE the fur cuff and wood tags too.
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Friendship Soup in a Jar recipe– a family Christmas tradition ( Trim Healthy Mama, E Meal ) Makes great gifts!
- Christmas trees, what’s not to love? But sadly, living in a small apartment doesn’t allow me to partake in a 3 metre high tree with all the trimmings, unless Ben and I want to sleep out in the liftwel
- Each year, the holiday season begins with decorating the home. One of the greatest part of all is the time-honored tradition of trimming the tree.
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.