Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Fork and Flower: (more) holiday nibbles — Christmas tree forest cookies.
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- http://rubies.work/0538-sapphire-ring/ Gorgeous wire wrap tree of life. (Using…
- Tree of Life Pendant Tutorial
- legend of bird nest on tree.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Have you ever noticed that dish detergent bottles are kind of shaped like a body? We didnt until now! Once dressed up in glitter and silver, this empty container rightfully earns a starring spot at the top of the tree. Click for more DIY (and super cheap) Christmas crafts.
- Make these adorable Mason Jar Lid Ornaments for your tree, or add them to packages! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags | This red car with the Christmas tree gift tag will make gift wrapping easy! Find it on Todays Creative Life
- DIY Christmas Decorations | Quick, easy and inexpensive holiday decor with this free printable. Frame it for quick diy wall decor. This adorable red car with a Christmas tree will be your favorite for years to come. Grab yours on Todays Creative Life