Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Festive Christmas Crafts to get you in the holiday spirit that the whole family will love. Most of these ideas can be made in no time at all. Get all the info at TidyMom.net
- Christmas winter center piece decor. Reindeer, rustic, greenery, candles, country, pine comes, ornaments.
- DIY Christmas / Winter table decorations with candles and cups from the cupboard
- Pine Cone Garlands for Christmas Decoration. Love its rustic look for decoration at home. Super easy crafts that can get your kids involved in.
- Nature ornaments: They use real greenery, but floral Christmas stems broken apart could be used as well. Put some glue on the bottom and dust with a little Epsom salts to create a frosted look might work well, too.
- DIY Rustic Christmas Paper Cone Wreath makes such a gorgeous Holiday Statement! The Gold Glitter Pine Cones in the center add such a unique touch too. This is a tutorial any one can make!
- Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas – Pine Cones and Baubles in Terracotta Pots – Click Pic for 20 Front Porch Christmas Decorating Ideas