Photo via: canadianloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- Handmade Holiday: DIY Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet from One Project Closer
- Christmas Pallet Subway Art – One Project Closer
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- Great guy gift! …Out of Gift Ideas? Here’s Twelve Things You Can Make Fast – One Project Closer
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- A Great Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe and a Pringles Gift Can! – One Project Closer
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – a great gift to give along with hot cocoa! – One Project Closer
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Like this idea but putting the kids wish lists for Santa or their favorite things of the year inside and making one each year for each kid!