Photo via: designdiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- This easy homemade playdough for Christmas is peppermint scented and takes just 5 minutes to make with 6 simple ingredients! It’s a perfect homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for kids! Get the easy step-by-step recipe here:
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Hope y’all had a great holiday weekend! Maybe you finished your Christmas shopping already, but if you’re wanting to go a little more homemade this year, we’ve got a DIY for you! This simple DIY takes just a few minutes, and it’s very inexpensive. Look at your local craft store (I shop at Michael’s) for […]
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- This homemade sugar scrub is SO EASY and it smells amazing! It only takes 5 minutes to make and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It would make a great homemade gift. So luxurious!
- This 3-Ingredient Peppermint Sugar Scrub made my skin feel AMAZING! Its great for soothing tired muscles and reviving dry skin, its also an easy DIY gift that can be made in less than 10 minutes!
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- I like this Rustic Wood Slice Fingerprint Wreath Ornaments preschool craft because it’s very simple. You will need just a few items to pull this together. Plus, they are fast to make yet personal because it’s made with the child’s fingerprints. I just lov
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.