Photo via: magicaldecor.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the best idea Ive ever seen for empty toilet rolls. Present boxes. How clever.
- Tassels, Pom Poms, and Fringe Oh My! Everything in life is better with tassels! from WomanShopsWorld tassels
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- shell trees – great project for those that live in the hot beach climates! These are cute, Ive decorated a tree with shells, but this is a beautiful decoration.
- My Mind – My Life: Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- A friend of mine made me some of this coffee sugar scrub. It is by far the best scrub Ive had in a long time. Love it :))
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- A detail of our Advent Calendar – make one of your own in our workshop – everything is included, right down to the sweetie treatie!
- My mom bought a basket full of this yarn (Lorna’s Laces Green Line Dk which has been sadly discontinued), with no real project in mind. I’ve been stealing skeins of it (shhh) here and there to make some Christmas tree garland. It is a simple 4sts I-Cord. The quick rainbow color switches work up beautifully …
- how to make your own mason jar lid snowy scene – this is great for holiday decor or ornaments – – everything miniature is just so extra cute