Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG! This DIY Christmas Reindeer Sign is so cute! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- GENIUS! Make your own DIY Christmas pillows out of placemats. Full tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- THIS IS SO CUTE! A DIY reindeer made from tree branches and logs! Check out…
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- A cute, paper project to hang on a door or china cabinet. Tutorial. This is such a beautiful blog; check it out for more DIY projects! Pin it and keep it till you need it!
- Dont ya just love all the milk bottles DIYs? They can be used for so many fun occasions. Wont these milk bottles look so cute sitting out for Santa on Christmas night? Check out this easy tutorial that includes a Free Santa Milk Bottle SVG Cut file.
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad