Photo via: ettestudios.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome gift
- This is an awesome tutorial that Ive tried myself!
- This homemade whipped body butter is thick, luxurious, and ridiculously easy to make! Use any scent that you choose – I made sugar cookie, and its awesome!
- DIY Chocolate Coffee Sugar Scrub that is totally natural and good for your skin. Chemist approved! This makes an awesome gift too!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Hey there! Join us on Instagram and Pinterest to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks! Hey friends! Hope everyone is having an awesome Thanksgiving break! I am here today to share a quick and cute advent calendar I made! This also makes a super cute Christmas Card display! Here is how …