Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- DIY Chocolate Coffee Sugar Scrub that is totally natural and good for your skin. Chemist approved! This makes an awesome gift too!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- shell trees – great project for those that live in the hot beach climates! These are cute, Ive decorated a tree with shells, but this is a beautiful decoration.
- This homemade whipped body butter is thick, luxurious, and ridiculously easy to make! Use any scent that you choose – I made sugar cookie, and its awesome!
- Drawing On Ceramic (How to Transfer Lettering) – using oil based sharpie markers you can draw over the traced image ( tracing is easy, for tutorial just need paper an pencil, that it ! ) on white dollar store mugs, and go crazy. Bake for 45 min at 400 degrees to seal in image and you are good to go
- DONT MISS THIS!!! HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF! – Awesome Cleaning Slime. FUN. | This is the best home product, i have ever come across..It works! Non toxic. Click the Picture For RECIPES and TUTORIAL! Even shows how to make glitter and glow-in-the dark versions.
- Hello love! This is an awesome decorative sign for your home, office, or dorm room! I hand painted this reclaimed wood sign in black, white and red
- Hey there! Join us on Instagram and Pinterest to keep up with our most recent projects and sneak peeks! Hey friends! Hope everyone is having an awesome Thanksgiving break! I am here today to share a quick and cute advent calendar I made! This also makes a super cute Christmas Card display! Here is how …
- Okay, so if youve been following my blog youve noticed that recently Ive been on a huge DIY body care kick. I cant get enough! There is something really decadent about homemade lotions and poti…