Photo via: asundayafternoon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- This homemade chocolate whipped body butter has just 4 simple ingredients and is free of much of the artificial ingredients that you find in store bought. via A Culitvated Nest
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- If you want lips that look and feel great, you should use a lip scrub! This luxurious DIY bubble gum lip scrub is easy and inexpensive to make!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This homemade sugar scrub is SO EASY and it smells amazing! It only takes 5 minutes to make and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It would make a great homemade gift. So luxurious!
- French Silk Pie. I have tried many French silk pie recipes, and this one is the easiest and the tastiest! I love the fluffy, rich chocolate mousse with the homemade whipped cream. This is one of the best desserts you will ever make! There is never any leftovers and I always get asked for the recipe.
- Enjoy the tantalizing scents of fall and the holiday season with this all natural homemade body lotion recipe. This incredibly moisturizing Gingerbread Body Lotion contains coconut oil and Shea butter in addition to a handful of spices and essential oils to create a luxurious body lotion that will soften and hydrate your skin. This DIY beauty product also makes great homemade Christmas gifts for friends and family.
- Custom made wood burned ornament. Send me the initials you would like in the heart and I will make your personalized ornament. Choose bear or moose at check out. Finished product will look similar to picture but not identical due to natural variations in wood. See the last photo for examples of how the wood slices can vary in shape, size, markings and bark. These ornaments measure approximately 3-4 in diameter and 1/4 to 1/2 thick. Wood is the gift for the fifth wedding anniversary!…
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!