Photo via: evermine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- Classic Christmas Cookies | Need a go-to Christmas cookie recipe? Chocolate chip, peanut butter, gingerbread, sugar cookie cutouts — all the classic cookies are here- classic cookie recipes like the ones handed down by Grandma. [Pictured: Vanilla Spritz]
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 1 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 375, cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. BEST COOKIES EVER!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- I had to share a closer image of @carr_bethany gingerbread village she baked and decorated. I had a hard time getting a close up shot of the village You can find the templates and recipe on @betterhomesandgardens website. Wreath is from @wintersteenfarms Cake stand and marble cheese boards are from @williamssonoma
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate