Photo via: trendytree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- My mom bought a basket full of this yarn (Lorna’s Laces Green Line Dk which has been sadly discontinued), with no real project in mind. I’ve been stealing skeins of it (shhh) here and there to make some Christmas tree garland. It is a simple 4sts I-Cord. The quick rainbow color switches work up beautifully …
- DIY Christmas wreath ideas deco mesh wreath blue mesh white snowflakes white bow
- Let is Snow Christmas deco mesh wreath on Etsy, $110.00
- This rustic repurposed pallet wood Christmas sign is made out of pallet wood and hand painted. It is also adorned with a burlap bow. I do not
- Frosty the Snowman deco mesh wreath by Twentycoats Wreath Creations (2015)
- Deco Mesh Wreath – she is easy to follow and even throws in how to make/tie a bow!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- I’m figuring out how to incorporate Christmas into our everyday activities. With a toddler in tow this year, I’ve been making a list of fun crafts we can do together. I can’t wait to hang them up all over our home.
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.