Photo via: thebooandtheboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- OMG, I love this DIY Christmas countdown calendar and it looks so easy to make! The fact that its a chalkboard sign as well is just perfect.
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Free Printable Holiday Christmas Wall Art from @chicfetti
- Make Your Own Play Dough Kits-These DIY Play Dough kits are perfect for birthday party favors or to pass out as classroom treats, especially if you are trying to find an alternative to sweets. The kids will love mixing up this easy recipe.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Part 2 of these DIY gift tags is the stars, which I added on with @Qtips! I loved partnering with @Qtips this holiday to make DIY gift wrap easier. I used a Q-tips cotton swab to apply a tiny bit of glue above the painted tree and stick on a gold confetti star. Its a tiny detail that makes these gift tags so cute! QtipsHack
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- You dont have to commit to expensive holiday prints to decorate your home this holiday season. Create your own gallery of painted holiday artwork to decorate using your favorite holiday symbols or song lyrics. All you need to create these DIY holiday prints are various sizes of paint brushes, craft paint, white paper, frames, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips for damage-free hanging. For more, visit http://go.3M.com/command_holiday_gallerywall