Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A colorful craft project to make with the kids, these craft stick flower pots are glue-free! A perfect handmade gift to give for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation.
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- Holiday greeting cards are not gone! Sending a sweet and thoughtful gift to those you care about is sure to make their day. Print these cards out for free!
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- Make Your Own Play Dough Kits-These DIY Play Dough kits are perfect for birthday party favors or to pass out as classroom treats, especially if you are trying to find an alternative to sweets. The kids will love mixing up this easy recipe.
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!