Photo via: thechaosandtheclutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These easy candy Santa Hat Sleighs are perfect for neighbor gifts, teachers, or anyone! And they are so easy that little kids can help! What a simple DIY Christmas craft for kids!
- These Candy Cane Suckers make the perfect Christmas treat! With only 1 ingredient, Jolly Ranchers, they are really easy to make!
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- These adorable Christmas handmade soaps make gifting fun and easy. Each little polka dot is from soap and a steady elf hand.These come 2 per bag, gift tagged and all ready for you. Scent: Candy Cane,
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Handmade Christmas Gifts: 12 Simple Homemade Holiday Presents! 12 EASY and inexpensive DIY gifts that are perfect for this holiday season! Dont spend a fortune on Christmas gifts! Check out these beautiful, fun, and easy homemade gift ideas right now!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe
- These snowflake window clings are so easy to make and they end up looking SO PRETTY! Theyre a great decoration that can be left up all winter!:
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes