Photo via: danaz-homedecor.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are SO EASY to make and theyre so beautiful! The kids loved decorating them! Such an awesome dollar store Christmas craft idea!!
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- DIY Natural Holiday Bauble Ornaments Terrarium. Make some related glass ball ornaments then make them into a hanging string or hang in the window!
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- These snowflake window clings are so easy to make and they end up looking SO PRETTY! Theyre a great decoration that can be left up all winter!:
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …