Photo via: livingonloveandcents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Make these colorful Christmas Tree ornaments using bright and cheery origami paper! These are so easy and teach kids folding skills. via @diy_candy
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- Nine different Christmas trees which can be left as they are or decorated. The trees are knit flat and are approximately 6.5 x 10 cm (2.5 x 4 inches). They are perfect for making baubles, garlands and other decorations.You will need:• Cascade 220 yarn, about 7g per tree, in Forest Green (8267), White (8505) and Brown (8686).• 4mm (US 6) needles.• A tapestry needle.• Toy stuffing.• Optional: decorations such as sequins, beads, small buttons, sleigh bells, scraps of coloured yarn, ribbon or em…
- Just in time for the holidays, here some are easy craft tutorials to make four different Christmas decorations using yarn. Each of these tutorials makes a charming and colorful ornament for your tree.