Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- YARN WRAPPED STAR ORNAMENTS are a fun popsicle stick craft to build fine motor skills. They look great hanging on the Christmas tree, as a bedroom mobile or for a Space themed study topic.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- These easy candy Santa Hat Sleighs are perfect for neighbor gifts, teachers, or anyone! And they are so easy that little kids can help! What a simple DIY Christmas craft for kids!
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Take it Easy Relaxation Gift Basket Idea for Men or Women This simple gift idea is perfect for any man or woman for ANY occasion! Who wouldnt love a basket with an excuse to relax! fantabulosity