Photo via: christmasdoityourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- These no-bake Candy Cane Reindeer Pops are a fun holiday treat. They are easy and a great homemade food gift that kids can help you make!
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends! | MomOnTimeout.com Christmas candy recipe
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Creamy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes will rock your world! These potatoes are the best I have ever had! They are so creamy and super easy. They make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or really any meal. I love that you can make ahead and they are ready when we sit down to eat.
- DIY hand painted votives are simple for both kids and adults to make. They are so easy my toddler made them! They make wonderful gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or any other special occasion! Gift Ideas | DIY Project | Kids Cr
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Take it Easy Relaxation Gift Basket Idea for Men or Women This simple gift idea is perfect for any man or woman for ANY occasion! Who wouldnt love a basket with an excuse to relax! fantabulosity