Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- DIY Cookie Basket Made From A Paper Plate
- DIY Christmas Stockings • A round-up of amazing Christmas stocking Tutorials and Projects! Including, from handmade and homegrown, these lovely diy Christmas stockings.
- Classic apple pie just got better! Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these mini Oven-Fried Apple Pies. This fall favorite is super easy to make and comes in shareable portions. These five-ingredient pies are made with biscuits, apple pie filling and topped with butter and cinnamon sugar. They are a guaranteed to be a hit and will get you out of the kitchen faster!
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- You dont have to commit to expensive holiday prints to decorate your home this holiday season. Create your own gallery of painted holiday artwork to decorate using your favorite holiday symbols or song lyrics. All you need to create these DIY holiday prints are various sizes of paint brushes, craft paint, white paper, frames, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips for damage-free hanging. For more, visit http://go.3M.com/command_holiday_gallerywall
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.
- Pretty DIY cardboard ornaments will make your Christmas tree and home gorgeous this Winter. A simple recycled Christmas craft for kids and adults.