Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your Elf on the Shelf visits during the holidays, this elf warning for naughty kids is a great way to let your kids know the elf notices and reports to Santa! Via Harper Loft. Such a great idea!
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This Christmas, your wont have to be worried about the damage winter storms cause on your outside holiday decor. Once you cover your seasonal decorations with matte adhesive spray, nothing will get in the way of your Christmas fun. Get the tutorial at The Wood Connection.
- Random Acts of Kindness Elf Arrival Letter and gift ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. Encourages kids to give back and be Secret Santa.
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- A DIY Santa Cookie plate made using Dollar Store plates. Combined with a milk mug, these crafts are the perfect holiday craft for kids. Your kids will love putting this plate out on Christmas Eve.
- Have a bit of fun this Christmas and create these DIY Flashlight Projection crafts for your kids to play around with. Great for late nights waiting for Santa! StuffedSuitcase.com
- Santa Footprints = Baking soda and Glitter … What a way to keep the magic alive! I hope I remember this someday
- This is a beautiful way to bring Santa and Christ together. A must read and free printable to bring the real meaning of christmas and Santa together!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!