Photo via: twosisterscrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- Dont ya just love all the milk bottles DIYs? They can be used for so many fun occasions. Wont these milk bottles look so cute sitting out for Santa on Christmas night? Check out this easy tutorial that includes a Free Santa Milk Bottle SVG Cut file.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Bring the fun of building a snowman indoors with these kid-friendly holiday cookies. This holiday recipe is super easy and it doesn’t get much cuter than sugar cookies dressed up as snowman! Kids can join in on the fun too and help frost these cookies for a fun holiday activity. Theyre also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your holiday parties and cookie exchanges!
- The holiday countdown is ticking away at rapid speed. This time of year can definitely get a bit overwhelming, what with holiday parties, shopping, baking, crafting, and all things festive. If youre hosting a holiday meal and want to make your table extra-special for your guests but dont have the time or budget to go all out on an elaborate tablescape, dont fret. Here are 11 simple last-minute holiday centerpiece ideas that will wow your guests.
- So….I saw this Pottery Barn wreath and fell in love. And then I saw the price and thought, ‘I can make that’. Who is with me? Who has done that before? Yeah, I know you have. That’s why you are my tribe. It was on. I ordered my supplies from Amazon, ran to Walmart for …
- Christmas Trees Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite Christmas Treats to make! I have made them for school treats and to share at holiday parties. The kids totally loved these they thought they were awesome plus they joined in on the fun!!
- My daughter would go nuts over this!!! Nightmare before Christmas Tree!! Greg Horn (famed cover artist for Marvel, DC, etc.) crafted a Christmas tree with Nightmare Before Christmas Toys and such!! SOOOO COOOOL!!
- Ho Ho Ho Wood Plank sign – simple, fun, and creative – love the lights too! Youve finished your Christmas crafts and cookies and now its time to put up your Christmas decorations. Youre going to love these Christmas ideas!
- 21 Christmas Cookies for Kids! To Bake and Decorate!! Fun and Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes you will LOVE baking and decorating with your kids!
- Crescent Pizza Stockings – These would be cute for any holiday! Just use different cookie cutters! Like a bunny for Easter or a bat or pumpkin for Halloween!