Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Make a Cute Mason Jar Santa Like This One for The Coming Christmas | Diy And Crafts Idea VISIT US AT – https://www.facebook.com/RisingStarsEvents/events
- Owl ornaments from toilet paper rolls!
- OMG! This DIY Christmas Reindeer Sign is so cute! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- THIS IS SO CUTE! A reindeer made from tree branches! Check out this full tutorial on how to make a Christmas reindeer by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Welcome to Christmas in the Living Room, Part 2!! In Part 1, I shared the foyer area and the corner by the stairs decorated for …
- Candle and Wooden Christmas Tree shared by www.twinsgiftcompany.co.uk
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- Look at these 20+ Kids Christmas Tree Crafts! So fun and easy! Christmas Crafts | Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids