Photo via: kingarthurflour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- This 3-Ingredient Peppermint Sugar Scrub made my skin feel AMAZING! Its great for soothing tired muscles and reviving dry skin, its also an easy DIY gift that can be made in less than 10 minutes!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- An incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Perfectly delicious!
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- Make a cute DIY painted mug for the holidays with paint pens and adhesive stencils in less than 10 minutes! Great neighbor gifts!
- These floral crochet snowflakes take less than 10 minutes to make. What is your favourite quick Christmas make?