Photo via: graphicdesignhero.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Another Christmas glass Block Idea~ Nativity Scene- this can be done with vinyl silhouettes that you trace and cut out from a printed pic off the internet or you can use your cricut. Beautiful!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Paint pine cones any color for any season! Its no longer reserved for winter decor, you can use pine cones to spruce up your home decor and style any season! Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7704016_paint-pine-cone.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Country Style Farmhouse Living Room at Christmas … slip covered love seat with tiny ruffle … love that the wooden legs are exposed…
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- 4. Stars…stars…stars…decorate your backyard trees with star Christmas lights. – 10 Cool Ideas to Decorate Garden or Yard Trees for Christmas
- Hang a living ornament ornament on your tree this season! McDonald Garden Center
- I love these nativity themed free printables! An easy, great way to keep the true meaning of Christmas central in your home!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This is a 24 x 8 x 1 inch plaque with a nativity scene and For unto us a child is born painted on it. Imperfection in the wood make each plaque