Photo via: todayscreativelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Nesting on the Porch with tartan and birds | homeiswheretheboatis.net
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- DIY Merry garland for Christmas home decoration. scandinavian
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Cute Christmas gifts! Or decor for my first apartment by Chelsea_Lynn714
- FUR LETTERS! Say What? This is a great Christmas decoration. Perfect for Christmas mantel!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Join Jill Hoven for an Advent Bible Study on Jesus, The Light of the World.
- Planning Ahead for A Financially Stress Free Holiday (With Printable) –