Photo via: chins-n-hedgies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Brighten up your bathrooms decor without spending a fortune by making your own custom soap bars. Following the recipe in the downloadable PDF, youll be able to craft uniquely shaped bars you can customize with any vibrant color and scent.
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by LUSH! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Pin now, make later!!
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Ayant un mauvais jour ? Prendre une pilule chill ! Cette amusante pot Chill Pill (bonbons non inclus) fait un cadeau parfait pour tous ceux qui
- Etsy Transaction – Shabby Chic Bottle Ornaments Set of Four
- Take a simple bare wood Christmas tree sign, and turn it into a custom piece of art for your home or front porch this Christmas season!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Just in time for the holidays, here some are easy craft tutorials to make four different Christmas decorations using yarn. Each of these tutorials makes a charming and colorful ornament for your tree.
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- christmas ornaments…polymer clay This would be a cute gift for a teacher or a nurse. You could probably use salt dough too.
- cup of coco, custom room decor, unique kids rooms, playrooms, installation art – Blog – Aquarium Kids Room Decor