Photo via: oneordinaryday.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- A simple vanilla roll cake with red and green dots and spirals of creamy buttercream is the perfect dessert for Christmas parties.
- Old cookie tins dressed up and stacked up on a cake pedestal to make a cake centerpiece. Paint them all white and decorate with lace and white buttons, pennants, etc. for wedding centerpieces. Clever!
- Pretty Peppermint Dream. I love the forest of easy white chocolate trees as the cake topper.
- Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. These rolls are so soft and fluffy with yummy swirls of lemon curd throughout. The lemon cream cheese frosting takes the roll to a new level. You should make these rolls for Christmas breakfast and every holiday in between. Baking couldnt get any easier with these delicious rolls!
- I had to share a closer image of @carr_bethany gingerbread village she baked and decorated. I had a hard time getting a close up shot of the village You can find the templates and recipe on @betterhomesandgardens website. Wreath is from @wintersteenfarms Cake stand and marble cheese boards are from @williamssonoma
- Snowman Ornaments / Felt Christmas Snowman / Red and White Snowman / Vintage Snowman / set of 3 / Handmade and Design in felt
- Red Candles one to be lit on the each of the 4 Sundays before Christmas — Add a White candle to the middle to symbolize Christ, to be lit on Christmas Eve or Day / Advent Wreath
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ these festive little cookies are so easy to make and perfect for your Holiday Parties and Christmas Cookie Exchanges! Just 5 ingredients!! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Button flag in frame, USA, Red, White & Blue (pin site gone) Great Idea Z More
- Designed by Holly Heider Chapple Flowers. Flowers by Florbundance. Winter inspired red centerpiece.