Photo via: mollymos03.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a cute gift for teachers, family, or friends? Try these DIY Christmas ornaments with your kids. They look awesome as vintage sheet music ornaments, or you could use old book pages. Homemade gifts are so much fun!
- Simple and cute Christmas photo card you could make yourself. Just a picture with a cute verse or line from a song and the family name and year.
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Another cupboard door with a cute snowman from www.mysparetimedesigns.com
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- This easy DIY paint-dipped pinecone craft is a great way to add a subtle, classic look to your Christmas tree or holiday decorations. Clean off pinecones from outside or from a craft store, paint them, and hang them up to dry! Try adding other colors or textures, like glitter, to fit the theme of your home or holiday party.
- Cute Little Christmas Snacks…Santa Hat Brownies! http://www.partysuppliesnow.com.au/ I would chose to make this because its delicious sweets, but healthy with straw berrys. I would make them to bring to my family Christmas party.
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Christmas—a time for fun, family and food. Whether you start it early or late, what matters is how we celebrate the season with friends and loved ones. Be it a family gathering or a dinner party wi…
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.